Monday, August 14, 2006

Work begins on The Magician Upstairs

Tonight I wrote the first pages I've written on a script in almost two
years! I guess you could say that I've found a "muse." :) Or, at least
the muse free'd whatever in me was incapable of figuring out the
beginning of my idea The Magician Upstairs.

I wrote four pages:
four relatively decent pages--especially considering how long it's been
since I put fingers to keyboard and wrote ANYTHING.

It's a dark,
challenging, magical script: being, as it is, about the rising of magic
into our modern day world. I'll consider posting portions of it for my
friends to read; or, you can ask me about reading it and I'll give you
a copy as it progresses.

1 comment:

Systemaddict said...

two years...man, that's a long stretch. But good for you for getting back on the saddle.

I'd love to view pages- but...I'm also working on a script that involves magic, in the present day. That being said, our stories already seem worlds apart- So don't worry ;)

Good luck with it, and keep it up.